Honey Vinegar (100% Serrano Honey) - Sulfite Free (Silver Award Winning)
- Roasting peeled, cut carrots with Persian Lime Olive Oil and Honey Serrano Vinegar....Mind Blowing...
- Toss with sliced strawberries and grinding black pepper for a delicious dessert combination
- Drizzle over sliced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Add to dressings, pasta, rice salads
- Deglaze your pan for a nice pan sauce
Suggested Pairings: Persian Lime Olive Oil, Lemon Olive Oil, Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil, Cayenne Olive Oil, Chipotle Olive Oil, Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
Recipes: Serrano Honey Vinegar Pickled Heirloom Beets (as pictured)
2 lbs. small to medium sized beets, scrubbed, washed, and trimmed
1 tablespoon high polyphenol extra virgin olive oil
Approximately 2 cups honey-serrano vinegar
Preheat the oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wash and scrub the beets thoroughly. Place the whole beets on to the baking sheet and enclose the beets with another sheet of foil. Roast the beets for approximately an hour, depending on size. If using large beets, it may take up to 2 hours for the beets to roast. Check to see if they're done by piercing the beet with a paring knife. If it slides in to the center of the beet with little resistance, the beets are done.
Allow the beets to cool and then slip off the skins. You can also use a paring knife to help peel them. Cut the beets in to 1" wedges, circles, or crinkle cut. Place the beets in to a glass jar with a lid and cover with 2 cups of honey-serrano vinegar or enough vinegar to just cover. Refrigerate the beets for 24 hours, and enjoy.
Country of Origin: USA