Early in 2011, a small co-op of U.S. farmers approached us about creating pasta made from Farro grain. We think you will love the nutty flavor of this ancient grain pasta!
Below are some of the unique properties of Farro:
- Ancient grain organically grown in the U.S.A.
- One of the earliest domesticated grains – has remained unchanged for 10,000 years.
- Robust nutty flavor.
- High in dietary fiber.
- Higher protein value than traditional wheat.
- Higher in B-complex vitamins than traditional wheat.
- Rich in niacin, magnesium and zinc.