Bone Suckin Wing Sauce- Garlic & Honey
Garlic and Honey Wing Sauce
Smell the aroma of garlic and enjoy the sweet taste of honey while your family devours the chicken wings! Bone Suckin' Garlic & Honey Wing Sauce will quickly become your favorite!
NON GMO - GLUTEN FREE - NO HFCS
Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Tumeric, Organic Paprika), Salt, Dried Garlic, Spices, Dried Onion, Prepared Horseradish (Horseradish, Water, Organic White Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Garlic, Red Pepper, Garlic Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Smoke Flavor.
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 2 tbsp., Servings Per Container 10, Calories 50, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%
NON GMO INGREDIENTS, GLUTEN FREE, NO HFCS
Great For: Chicken Wings, Nachos, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Potato Skins, Burgers, Fries, Dips & Tacos, Shrimp Cocktail Sauce, Fried Shrimp, Oysters.
Bone Suckin' Wings
Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, 1 Jar
Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place rack inside large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings. Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
3. Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
4. Pour Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
5. Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or til done. Bone Suckin'® Good! Enjoy!
Garlic & Honey Aoli
Bone Suckin'® Garlic & Honey Wing Sauce, 1/2 cup
Mayonnaise, 1 cup
1. Mix ingredients together and use as a dip or spread.
2. Also great with chips or as wing dip.
Don't forget to use your Garlic and Honey Wing sauce for the next game!