Honey and Habanero Wing Sauce
You have to try it! Time for a Wing Eating Competition tonight! The right amount of sweet & heat will quickly make Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce your favorite!
Chicken Wings, Nachos, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Potato Skins, Burgers, Fries, Dips & Tacos, Shrimp Cocktail Sauce, Fried Shrimp, Oysters.
Bone Suckin' Wings
- Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, 1 Jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
- Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place rack inside large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings. Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
3. Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
4. Pour Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
5. Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or til done. Bone Suckin'® Good! Enjoy!
Honey Habanero Aoli
Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, 1/2 cup
Mayonnaise, 1 cup
1. Mix ingredients together and use as a dip or spread.
2. Also great with chips or as wing dip.
***For a tasty dip, mix Bone Suckin'® Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce in with your Ranch dressing !!!