Cajun flavors are a blend of French Acadian, Spanish, African and Native American cooking styles and ingredients which originally flavored the game and seafood dishes of Southern Louisiana. Our Cajun Spice adds depth of flavor and moderate heat to vegetable, grain, seafood and meat dishes.
Certified USDA Organic, Certified Kosher,Gluten Free,Non-GMO,80 gm (2.8 oz) of Spice in a Reusable Tin
3 out of 5 Heat
Ingredients: Cayenne Chili, Sweet Paprika, Fennel Seed, Mustard Seed, Cumin, Black Pepper, Thyme, Oregano, Sage, Onion, Garlic, Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 Lb White, skinless flaky fish such as cod or halibut
- 1-2 Tbsp Butter or olive oil
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 1-2 Tbsp Cajun Spice
- ¼ Lime
- ¼ C Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Shredded cheese such as Monterey Jack
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Thinly sliced red or white onion
- Generously coat each side of your fish with spice blend of choice.
- On medium heat, add oil or butter to the pan, cook fish 45 seconds on the first side, 30 seconds on the second side.
- Remove fish from pan, let sit 5 minutes, then flake with a fork.
- Place tortillas on grill and heat for 20 seconds or heat in oven to warm.
- Divide the fish among the tortillas, splash with a squeeze of lime, sprinkle with cilantro, top with garnishes and enjoy.