Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzling over fruit
- Definitely put the Persian Lime Olive Oil in the Coconut balsamic and mix it all up! (my son who is now 4 asks for this combination in a large glass... we compromise and put it on his veggies)
- Saute fish in Persian Lime and drizzle with Coconut Balsamic
- use for a coleslaw dressing
- Want to go Thai? Mix with Garlic Oil
- Don't for get to grab that Wok and mix with Sesame Oil! yummm
- Add to sparkling water, rum, or try in a mimosa
Suggested Pairings: Persian Lime Olive Oil, Roasted Sesame Seed, Butter Olive Oil, Chocolate Balsamic, Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Herbs de Provence Olive Oil,
Ingredients: Grape Must, White Wine Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Naturally occurring Sulfites
Recipes: Cranberry, Coconut, Cashew Granola with Persian Lime Olive Oil and Coconut White Balsamic Reduction (as pictured)
4 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup cashews
1 unsweetened flaked coconut
1/2 cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
1/3 cup honey or Coconut White Balsamic Condimento, gently reduced by half and cooled.
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and balsamic reduction or honey until thoroughly combined. In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients except the cranberries. Pour the olive oil balsamic mixture over the oats and mix very well until all the oats and dry ingredients are completely coated with the mixture. Spread the granola out on to a baking sheet covered in parchment and bake for approximately 1 hour until golden brown and fragrant. Cool completely and then mix in the dried cranberries. Store in a sealed container for up to one month.
Makes approximately 8 cups of granola
Coconut Balsamic is fantasitic.