There are many different versions of Garam Masala. Ours is a potent blend of aromatic spices that is amazingly versatile in both savory and sweet cooking. Add it to a savory dish near the end of cooking, such as a pinch dusted over pan seared scallops. Two teaspoons added to your favorite pumpkin, banana, or spice breaded recipe will provide you with a familiar yet enhanced flavor experience.
Certified USDA Organic, Certified Kosher, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
80 gm (2.8 oz) of Spice in a Reusable Tin
0 out of 5 Heat
- Sweet Cinnamon
- Cardamom Seed
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom Pod
Garam Masala Seared Scallops
- Clean and dry enough scallops for your meal.
- Heat a pan to medium high heat.
- Lightly butter the pan and immediately place the scallops into the pan on their flat sides.
- Dust the top surfaces of the scallops with Garam Masala
- Turn scallops over after 2 minutes. Dust the top surfaces with Garam Masala
- Remove from heat and serve when the scallop is just cooked through.