Garden Spinach Angel Hair Pasta
Angel Hair might be our most delicate noodle, but this pasta packs a hearty spinach punch. I know it sounds crazy but you can smell the spinach as the pasta is boiling! So delicious, it will not only impress your family but your guests!
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Spinach, Egg Whites, Wheat Gluten.
Wilted Spinach and Garlic with Garden Spinach Angel Hair
- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Garden Spinach Angel Hair
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 canned anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, not rinsed
- Splash of dry white wine or water
- 3 bunches fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large kettle or wok over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until golden. Immediately add anchovies. Using a wooden spoon, simultaneously stir and mash them until they “dissolve” into the garlic and oil.
- Add capers and cook one minute longer, stirring constantly.
- Immediately add spinach, tossing continuously until it wilts. If necessary, add a little wine or water to prevent sticking. Reduce heat to low and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 6 minutes for angel hair and 8-10 minutes for fettuccine). Drain and add directly to spinach mixture. Toss gently to thoroughly coat the spinach with the pasta. Serve straight from the pan, sprinkling Parmesan at table.
- If you’re hesitant about the anchovies – relax! While they’re integral to the dish, they don’t make it taste “fishy.”
If you don't want to make this dish try with one of our pre made Sauces or dizzle with one of our oils. You are going to love Our Garden Spinach Angel Hair pasta!