Gingerbread Cookie Mix
Tis the season for fresh, warm gingerbread, spiced with molasses, ginger, and cinnamon. Fill your kitchen with nostalgic aromas and create whatever-you-crave –rolled cookies or a moist cake –with this one convenient mix. No pantry should be without it at holiday time. One mix, endless possibilities.
What you get
Yields approximately 3 dozen 2½-inch cookies, or makes one 9 x 9 inch cake.
Test kitchen tips
- Includes directions to make either cake or cookies.
- Made with unbleached King Arthur Flour.
- Just add an egg, oil (or butter) & water.
- Simply mix together & bake.
- For a lighter, fluffier cake, whisk mix, water, oil and egg by hand until evenly blended, about 30 seconds.