Basil Olive Oil
Fresh, green, and herbal. Basil and olive oil are two integral ingredients in Mediterranean cooking and it was just obvious to us that the two would be wonderful together. Try on a summer salad or caprice and let your taste buds travel to the shores of the Mediterranean.
- Oregano White Balsamic
- Traditional Style Balsamic Vinegar
- Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Cascadian Raspberry White Balsamic
Ricotta Basil Olive Oil Spread
- 1 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Basil Olive Oil
- 5" sprig of fresh basil, washed and dried
- 1 clove fresh garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
Place the ingredients inside the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until creamy and smooth in consistency. Adjust seasoning and store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Basil Olive Oil is perfect on everything.