- 1 How do I remove balsamiq from my Mac?
- 2 How do I uninstall balsamiq wireframe?
- 3 How do I delete an asset in balsamiq?
- 4 How do I completely uninstall?
- 5 How do I delete wireframes?
- 6 How do I open a balsamiq file?
- 7 How do I export icons from balsamiq?
- 8 How do I turn a picture into a wireframe?
- 9 How do I completely uninstall TeamViewer?
- 10 How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
- 11 How do I completely remove an app from my computer?
How do I remove balsamiq from my Mac?
Delete Balsamiq Mockups 2.2. 21 application by typing its name in the search field, and then drag it to the Trash (in the dock) to begin the uninstall process. Alternatively you can also click on the Balsamiq Mockups 2.2.
How do I uninstall balsamiq wireframe?
You can uninstall the application by going to the Manage Apps tab in the Google Drive settings, then selecting “Disconnect from Drive” from the Balsamiq Wireframes options menu.
How do I delete an asset in balsamiq?
You can also use the context menu to delete assets from your project. Just like your wireframes, deleting will move assets to the Trash, where you can delete them permanently or restore them.
How do I completely uninstall?
Click Start button and go to Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program. In the program list, find the unwanted program and click Uninstall. As mentioned above, in this way, you’ll delete the main program file only.
How do I delete wireframes?
Click Constrain > Wireframe > Remove from Wireframe. Alternatively, right-click in the graphics window and click Remove from Wireframe.
How do I open a balsamiq file?
Importing a Project From Other Versions of Balsamiq bmpr extension), you can directly open your project in Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop. Another easy way to import it is to create a new project and use the File > Import > Import from BMPR option.
How do I export icons from balsamiq?
Navigate to the folder you extracted into the Assets/ sub-folder and select the Symbols library. Export /Import Symbol Libraries?
- Open Source Project.
- Select the menu Project > Export > Project to BMMLs Zip. Remember where you saved it.
- Extract that file on your desktop.
How do I turn a picture into a wireframe?
How to Create Wireframe From Pictures
- Go to ” Pictures ” in the “Start” menu.
- Right-click the copy of the picture.
- Click the “Pencil” tool on the Paint ribbon.
- Draw outlines over the picture using the original to guide you.
- Click the blue button in the upper-left corner.
- Go to the ” Pictures Library” again.
How do I completely uninstall TeamViewer?
- Close TeamViewer by locating the TeamViewer icon in the system tray, right-click and Exit TeamViewer.
- Right-click Windows start menu then Control Panel –> Programs/features.
- Locate TeamViewer in the list of programs, then double click to start the uninstall process.
How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
I. Disable Apps in Settings
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can ‘ t find it?
- Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
How do I completely remove an app from my computer?
- Click the gear icon, to open Settings.
- In the Settings window, click Apps.
- To find the app you want to delete, type the name of the app in the search box.
- Click on the app name to open the related options.
- Select Uninstall to remove the program.